Product ID: EASA
The next evolution of the GE Evolve™ LED Area Light continues to deliver outstanding features, while adding greater flexibility, style and scalability. This latest design offers higher lumen outputs and provides even more photometric combinations in two ANSI color temperatures, providing the ability to meet even a wider range of area lighting needs than previous models.
Using reflective optic technology, GE offers superior vertical illuminance and uniformity, while minimizing glare as fixture lumens increase. GE engineers have designed a system that delivers unusually low perceived glare when viewed from beneath the fixture near nadir. The Evolve™ LED Scalable Area Lights provide reduced energy consumption, combined with a long rated life that virtually eliminates ongoing maintenance expenses, enabling significant operating cost benefits over the life of each fixture.
- Site, area, and general lighting applications utilizing advanced LED optical system providing high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
- Design makes this product ideal for small to large retailers, commercial to medical properties, strip malls to large malls, and big box retailers.
LED & Optical Assembly
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Slim architectural design incorporates a heat sink light engine directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer, long LED life, and a reduced Effective Projected Area (EPA).
- Meets 3G vibration standards per ANSI C136.31-2010.
- Structured LED arrays for optimized area light photometric distribution.
- Evolve light engine consisting of nested concentric directional reflectors designed to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 4000K and 5700K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- System rating is L85 at 50,000 hours. Contact manufacturer for Lxx rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL isted, suitable for wet locations.
- IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Temperature Rated at –40° to 50°C.
- Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0.
- DesignLights® Consortium Qualified Products List (DLC QPL).
- Option A - 10-inch (254mm) mounting arm for square pole prewired with 24-inch (610mm) leads.
- Option B - 10-inch (254mm) mounting arm for round pole prewired with 24-inch (610mm) leads.
- Option C - Slipfitter mounting for 2 3/8-inch (60mm) O.D. pipe prewired with 24-inch (610mm) leads.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness.
- Standard colors: Black & Dark Bronze.
- RAL & custom colors available.
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available.
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%. (System power factor and THD is tested and specified at 120V input and maximum load conditions.)
- Class “A” sound rating.
- Photo electric sensors (PE) available for all voltages.
- GE dimmable PE socket is available for all fixtures, making the unit “adaptive controls ready.”
- Integral surge protection: For 120-277 VAC and 347-480 VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (120 Events).
- 5-year limited system warranty standard.