Product ID: EGMS
High quality lighting meets long life and controllability with the Evolve™ LED Garage Light. This fixture features an advanced LED optic specifically designed for applications such as parking decks with low mounting heights to provide high uniformity and excellent vertical light distribution with reduced glare and effective security light levels. It enables the instant-on capabilities needed to make the most of parking areas. There is also a unique option for up-light versions, not found in other LED garage fixtures. This provides a safe, driver friendly installation, eliminating the "cave effect” that often occurs without up-light.
The Evolve LED Garage Light significantly reduces energy and maintenance expenses over the life of the system and provides a lead- and mercury-free lighting solution.
- Garage, warehouse, walkway and stairway lighting using a high efficiency LED optical system providing high uniformity and excellent vertical light distribution with reduced
glare and effective security light levels.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with integral cast heat sinks to maximize heat transfer for electrical components and provide long LED life.
LED and Optical Assembly
- LED optics specifically designed for applications such as parking decks with low mounting heights.
- Utilizes high brightness LEDs, 70 CRI at 6000K typical.
- LM-79 tests and reports are performed in accordance with IESNA standards.
- System rating is 50,000 hours at L85. Contact factory for L rating (Lumen Depreciation) beyond 50,000 hours.
- UL/cUL listed, suitable for damp locations. Wet location listing available with select mounting options.
- IP 65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009.
- Temperature rated at -40° to 40°C ambient.
- Contains no lead or mercury.
- Available with nine different mounting options providing a versatile product to meet almost any field installation condition.
- Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted, minimum 2.0 mil. thickness.
- Applied inside and out of the housing for corrosion protection.
- Standard colors: Gray & White.
- RAL and custom colors available.
- 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available.
- System power factor is >90% and THD <20%.
- Class “A” sound rating.
- Integral surge protection non-dimming:
- For 120-277VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 4kV/2kA Location Category B2 (120 Events)
- For 347-480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.-1991, 6kV/3kA Location Category B3 (120 Events)
- Integral surge protection GE dimming:
- For 120-480VAC per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002, 6kV/3kA Location Category B (120 Events)
- Optional high capability surge protection per IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2-2002.
- Rating 1 - 10kV/5kA Location Category (120 events)
- Rating 2 - 6kV/3kA Location Category C-Low (5000 events)
- EMI: Title 47 CFR Part 15 Class A
- 5-year limited system warranty standard.